LM2901 Low Power Quad Comparator
The LM2901 devices consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage.
Features of LM2901 Low Power Quad Comparator:
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent.
- Supply Voltage: 0.8 mA (Typical).
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical).
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139).
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical).
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range .
- Includes Ground.
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to.
- Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: ±36 V.
- Low Output Saturation Voltage.
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS.
Applications of LM2901 Low Power Quad Comparator:
- It is used as a voltage comparator.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : LM2901 OP-AMP, LM2901 comparator.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.