LM2907 Frequency to Voltage Converter
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
- Frequency to Voltage Converter with High Gain Op-Amp/Comparator
- Ground Referenced Tachometer Input Interfaces Directly with Magnetic Pickups
- Op Amp/Comparator has Floating Transistor Output
- 50mA Sink or Source Current to Operate Relays
- Frequency Doubling for Low Ripple
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.