LM339 Quad Differential Comparators IC
The LMx39-N series consists of four independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV maximum for all four comparators. These comparators were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Features of LM339 Quad Differential Comparators IC:
- Input: 2 to 36 VDC or ±1 to ±18 VDC.
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (0.8 mA).
- Low Input Biasing Current: 25 nA.
- Low Input Offset Current: ±5 nA.
- Offset Voltage: ±3 mV.
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage .
- Low Output Saturation Voltage: 250 mV at 4 mA.