LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier
The LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM358 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
Images/Pinout of LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier
Features of LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier:
- Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain.
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB.
- Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain): 1 MHz.
- Wide Power Supply Range: Single Supply: 3V to 32V.
- Dual Supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V.
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (500μA)—Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV.
- Two Internally Compensated Op Amps.
- Eliminates Need for Dual Supplies
- Allows Direct Sensing Near GND and VOUT Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
Applications of LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier:
- Active Filters.
- General Signal Conditioning and Amplification.
- 4- to 20-mA Current Loop Transmitters.
- Dual high Gain Amplifier Circuits.
- Audio amplifier design.
- DIY projects which needs OP-Amp.
Also Searched as :lm358 ic, lm358 dual operational amplifier, lm358 operational amplifier, lm358 series ic, lm358 datasheet, lm358 comparator, ic lm358, lm358 pinout, lm358 circuits, lm358 ic working, lm358 amplifier circuit, lm358 price in india, 2ic lm358 circuit.