LM393 Low Offset Dual Comparator
The LM193-N series consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2.0 mV max for two comparators which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Features of LM393 Low Offset Dual Comparator:
- Two Independent Precision Voltage Comparators.
- Single or Dual Supply Operation.
- Input Offset Voltage: 1 mV.
- Input Offset Current: 3 nA.
- Input Bias Current: 25 nA.
- Supply Current: 0.4 MA.
Applications of LM393 Low Offset Dual Comparator:
- It is used as a voltage comparator.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : LM393 OP-AMP, LM393 comparator.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.