LM556 Dual 555 Timer
LM555 Timer IC
LM555 Precision Timer IC is a precision timing circuit capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the time-delay or mono-stable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the a-stable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
Images/Pinout of LM555 Timer IC
Features of LM555 Timer IC:
- Input voltage : 5V.
- Output: ~5V @200mA.
- Timing From Microseconds to Hours.
- Astable or Monostable Operation.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- TTL-Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA.
Applications of LM555 Timer IC:
- Timing Controlled circuits.
- Building a Clock Source for memory related systems.
- DIY projects including those requiring a Pulse.
- Touch switch.
- Fidelity Detector.
- Precision Timing
- Sequential Timing.
- Pulse Width Modulation.
- Pulse Position Modulation.
- Linear Ramp Generator
Also Searched as : lm555 timer ic, lm555 ic, lm555 timer, lm555 timer circuit, lm555 datasheet, lm555 pinout, lm555 circuit, ic lm555, lm555 timer datasheet, lm555 price, lm555 clock and timing, 555 timer circuit, how does lm555 work. .
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.