LM741 Operational Amplifier
: The LM741 series IC's are general purpose operational amplifiers which having improved performance over industry standards like the LM709. They are direct, plug-in replacements for the 709C, LM201, MC1439 and 748 in most applications.
Features of LM741 Operational Amplifier:
- No. of channel: 1 channel.
- Supply voltage: 10v to 44v.
- GBW: 1 MHZ.
- Slew rate: 0.5 v/us.
- Operating temp.: -55 to 125 degree centigrade.
- CMRR: 90 db.
Application of LM741 Operational Amplifier:
- Low power amplifier.
- DIY projects.
- Robotics projects.
- AVR/Arduino/raspberry-pi projects.
- Electrical/electronic mini and major projects.
- All electronic audio devices.
Also Searched as :lm741 dadasheet, lm741 ic, lm741 price, lm741 circuits, lm741 amplifier circuit, lm741 arduino,
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.