Previous5V USB Powered PCM2704 Mini USB Sound Card DAC Decoder Board for PC Computer
MCF5206 (Integrated Microprocessor)
The MCF5206 integrated microprocessor combines a Cold Fire processor core with several peripheral functions such as a DRAM controller, timers, general-purpose I/O and serial interfaces, debug module, and system integration. Designed for embedded control applications, the Cold Fire core delivers enhanced performance while maintaining low system costs. To speed program execution, the on-chip instruction cache and SRAM provide one-cycle access to critical code and data. The MCF5206 greatly reduces the time required for system design and implementation by packaging common system functions on chip and providing glue less interfaces to 8-, 16-, and 32-bit DRAM, SRAM, ROM, and I/O devices.
Features of MCF5206 (Integrated Microprocessor):
- Variable-length RISC.
- 2-bit internal address bus with 28 bit external bus.
- Chip Select and DRAM.
- internal 32-bit decoding.
- 32-bit data bus.
- 16 user-visible 32-bit wide registers.
- 17 MIPS at 33 MHz.
- 512 Byte Direct-mapped instruction cache.
- 512 Byte on-chip SRAM.
- DRAM Controller.
- Full duplex operation.
- Dual 16-Bit General-Purpose Multimode Timers.
- 8-bit prescaler..
- Glueless bus interface to 8-, 16-, and 32-bit DRAM, SRAM, ROM, and I/O devices.
- 8 programmable chip-select signals.
- 3 external interrupt inputs.
- IEEE 1149.1 test (JTAG) support.
- 8-bit general-purpose I/O interface.
- System Debug Support.
- Fully Static 5.0-Volt Operation.
Applications of MCF5206 (Integrated Microprocessor):
- It is used in commercial & industrial purposes in embedded system.
- It is used in embedded system microprocessor based projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: MCF5206 microprocessor.