MCF5407CAI162 Integrated Microprocessor
The MCF5407 is manufactured in a 0.22-µ CMOS process with quad-layer-metal routing technology. This process combines the high performance and low power needed for embedded system applications. Inputs are 3.3-V tolerant; outputs are CMOS or open-drain CMOS with outputs operating from VDD + 0.5 V to GND - 0.5 V, with guaranteed TTL-level specifications.
Features of MCF5407CAI162 Integrated Microprocessor:
- Harvard architecture memory system with 16-Kbyte instruction cache and 8-Kbyte data cache.
- Two, 2-Kbyte on-chip SRAMs.
- Integer/fractional multiply-accumulate (MAC) unit.
- Divide unit.
- System debug interface.
- DRAM controller for synchronous and asynchronous DRAM.
- Four-channel DMA controller.
- Two general-purpose timers.
- Two UARTs, one that supports synchronous operations.
- I2C interface.
- Parallel I/O interface.
- System integration module (SIM).
Applications of MCF5407CAI162 Integrated Microprocessor:
- It is used in commercial & industrial purposes in embedded system.
- It is used in embedded system microprocessor based projects.
- Multiple DIY and industrial projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: mcf5407 datasheet, Microprocessor mcf5407, mcf5407 circuit, mcf5407 datenblatt, testability features the mcf5407, paper the mcf5407, mcf5307.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.