MP3 Sound Module FN-M16P
FN-M16P is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files under the root directory of the storage device.
- Supports maximum 99 folders, and each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- Supports inter-cut advertisements.
- Supports random playback.
- Built-in a 3 watts amplifier that can direct drive a 3 watts speaker.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ.