NextMR752 200V 6A Fast Recovery Diode
MR751/100V/6A Fast Recovery Diode
Rectification is the most popular use for diodes. Fast rectifiers convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). They only allow one-way flow of electrons. Rectifiers have many uses and are often found serving as components of high-voltage direct current power transmission systems and DC power supplies. Fast rectifier diodes feature very low reverse recovery time, very low switching losses and low noise turn-off switching.
Features of MR751/100V/6A Fast Recovery Diode:
- Fast switching.
- Low leakage.
- Low forward voltage drop.
- High current capability.
- High current surge.
- High reliability.
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 100V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 70V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 6.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.025mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.9V.
Applications of MR751/100V/6A Fast Recovery Diode:
- SLIC, fly -back, inverting supply, inverter, DC-DC, PWM, reverse recovery, ringer, talk battery, subscriber line interface card.
Also Searched as : fast recovery diode 6a 100v, mr751 fast rectifier diode, 100v fast recovery diode, 100 volt fast recovery diode, fast recovery diode 6a 100 volt, fast recovery diode 6a 100v online, buy online 100 volt 6a fast recovery diode.