MR752 200V 6A Fast Recovery Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of MR752 200V 6A Fast Recovery Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (VRRM): 200V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (VR): 140V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 6.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.025mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (VF): 0.9V.
Applications of MR752 200V 6A Fast Recovery Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : MR752 diode, Fast recovery diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: