MR852 200V 3A Fast Recovery Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of MR852 200V 3A Fast Recovery Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (VRRM): 200V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (VR): 70V.
- Average Rectified Current (IO): 3.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (IR): 0.010mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (VF): 1.25V.
- Reverse Recovery Time (TRR): 100ns.
Applications of MR852 200V 3A Fast Recovery Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : MR852 Fast recovery diode.