NE555 Precision Timer IC
NE555 Precision Timer IC is a precision timing circuit capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the time-delay or mono-stable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the a-stable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
Images/Pinout of PL2303 USB To Serial Bridge Controller IC
Features of NE555 Precision Timer IC:
- Input voltage : 5V.
- Output: ~5V @200mA.
- Timing From Microseconds to Hours.
- Astable or Monostable Operation.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- TTL-Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA.
Applications of NE555 Precision Timer IC:
- Timing Controlled circuits.
- Building a Clock Source for memory related systems.
- DIY projects including those requiring a Pulse.
- Touch switch.
- Fidelity Detector.
- Precision Timing
- Sequential Timing.
- Pulse Width Modulation.
- Pulse Position Modulation.
- Linear Ramp Generator
Also Searched as : ne555 timer ic, timer ic, ne555 ic, ne555 datasheet, ne555 timer circuit, ne555 price, ne555 timer, ic ne555, ic ne555 datasheet, ne555 ic datasheet, ne555 pinout, precision timer ic, ne555 precision timer ic, ne555 precision ic, ne555 bipolar timer, ic ne555 price, ne555 pin.