P Channel MOSFET (IRF 9530)
These are P-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistors. They are advanced power MOSFETs designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation.
Features of AV P Channel MOSFET (IRF 9530):
- Type: P channel.
- Vdss= -100v
- Rds on=0.30 ohm.
- Id = -12 A
- 12A, 100V
- rDS(ON) = 0.300Ω
- Single Pulse Avalanche Energy Rated
- SOA is Power Dissipation Limited
- Nanosecond Switching Speeds
- Linear Transfer Characteristics
- High Input Impedance
Applications of P Channel MOSFET (IRF 9530):
- All of these power MOSFETs are designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching convertors, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
Also Searched as : p channel mosfet irf9530, p channel mosfet, p channel mosfet irf, irf p channel mosfet, p channel mosfet online, buy online p channel mosfet, irf9530 p channel mosfet .
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.