Photodiode 5MM for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The photodiode is a semiconductor device that converts light energy into electrical energy causes current flow. The current is generated when photons are absorbed in the photodiode. A small amount of current is also produced when no light is present.
Features of Photodiode 5MM:
- Excellent linearity of output current as a function of incident light.
- Spectral response from 190 nm to 1100 nm (silicon), longer wavelengths with other semiconductor materials.
- Low noise.
- Ruggedized to mechanical stress.
- Low cost.
- Compact and light weight.
- Long lifetime.
- High quantum efficiency, typically 60-80%.
- No high voltage required.
Applications of Photodiode 5MM:
- Medical devices
- Safety equipment
- Optical communication devices
- Position sensors
- Bar code scanners
- Automotive devices
- Surveying instruments
- IR sensor
Also Searched as : Photo diode in india, Photo detector, photodiode sensor, silicon photodiodes, how photodiode works, reverse biased photodiode, photodiode operation.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.