PN532 NFC RFID Module V3 for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The Near field communication(NFC) is a set of standards for Smartphone’s and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
Features of PN532 NFC RFID Module:
- Support II2, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART).
- RFID reader/writer mode support for:
- -Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards.
- -ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, DesFire, P5CN072 (SMX).
- -Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card.
- -FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854.
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible.
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 5cm~7cm communication distance.
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI.
- Work as RFID reader/writer.
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card.
- Support NFC with Android phone.
- Small size: 43mm*41mm*4mm.
Applications of PN532 NFC RFID Module:
- It is used in RF applications.
- RF identification based electronic projects.
- AVR/Arduino/Raspberry-pi projects.
Also Searched as:pn532 nfc rfid module v3, itead pn532 nfc module, itead pn532 nfc module arduino, pn532 nfc datasheet.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.