Raspberry Pi B+
Raspberry Pi B+Featuring the ARM1176JZF-S Running at 700MHz, with 512MB of RAM
The Raspberry Pi B+ is a credit card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard, it's like a small PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700MHz processor, videocore iv GPU, and 512MB of RAM. The design does not include a built-in the hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on a microSD card for booting and long-term storage. This board is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
- Free, versatile, and highly developer friendly Debian GNU/Linux operating system
- HDMI video output and RCA video output
- Four USB ports
- MicroSD, MMC, SDIO flash memory card slot
- 40 pin 2.54mm header expansion slot
- Hobby & Hardware Hacking
- Imaging, Video & Vision
- Consumer Electronics
- Communications & Networking
- Integrated video core 4 GPU capable of playing full 1080p high definition Blu-Ray quality video
- 4-pole 3.5mm stereo audio jack with composite video output
- 5V micro USB power input jack
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ is the updated version of Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Model B and was outdated by the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.