NextRaspberry Pi A+ Board
Raspberry Pi Zero
Raspberry pi is one of the smallest raspberry pi board launched in Nov, 2015. It has become popular for its ultra-small and ultra-slim raspberry pi board in the market. The board supports mini connectors to save on space and the 40 pin GPIO is unpopulated providing the flexibility to use only the connections your solution requires.
- Broadcom BCM2835 ARMv6 system-on-a-chip, running at up to 1GHz
- 512MB on-board RAM
- MicroSD port for OS and storage
- Micro USB power input
- Composite video and reset headers
- Dimensions: 65mm length, 30mm wide and 5mm deep
- 1x Micro USB Data port and Mini HDMI Port (comes with Micro USB ‘On the Go’ adapter and Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter)
- Unpopulated 40pin GPIO for added flexibility
- Used in robotic applications
- Various electronic and electrical applications
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.