Chassis Board V 4.0 for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
Chassis Board V 2.0 for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
This is a High Quality Glass Epoxy Rigid Frame Work for mounting the control circuits. Chassis Board is the mechanical frame structure of the mobile robots. It should is the backbone of the robot.
Material of Robosapiens Chassis Board V 2.0:
- Highly durable.
- Highly non- flexible.
- Apt strength.
- Light weight.
- Has potential safety hazards.
- Can be re shaped easily.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Resists Compression and depression.
- Highly rigid.
Features of Robosapiens Chassis Board V 2.0:
- Single type of screw should be compatible..
- Motor Clamp should is present.
- There is enough space between the chassis and the wheel for proper movement of the wheel.
- This Chassis board can be used for two motor based robot.
- This chassis can be used to build mobile robots.
Applications of Robosapiens Chassis Board V 2.0:
- Robot Rover.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.