U Type Motor Clamp 6 MM Shaft for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
A DC motor clamp or a bracket is used to mount the motor tightly on any solid surface. Thus it increases the usability of the motor & makes motor mounting very convenient.
Features of U Type Motor Clamp 6 MM Shaft:
- Material: MS steel.
- Thickness: 2mm thick.
- U Type motor clamp is used to hold the metal geared motor properly.
- It is screwed on the chassis board by holding the motor in middle.
- One advantage of a motor mounting block is that it provides a lot of faces and places to attach it to the robot or project. Some disadvantages are that a mounting block takes up space and adds weight.
- This clamp-based mounting block is suited for a variety of robots, test equipment, and mechanical contraptions. It’s surprisingly easy to make for small motors.
Applications of U Type Motor Clamp 6 MM Shaft:
- The clamp can be used to position DC motor anywhere on a solid flat surface making it very convenient to use for any customized product or device.
- They have been used regularly in automation robots in industries.
- It can be used for your project or competition Robot too.
Also Searched as : Motor clamp, DC gear motor clamp, DC gear motor clamp online in india.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.