FT232RL USB To Serial Line converter
RS232 Tester for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The RS232 Tester can be connected across any Serial PORT (at a SUB-D9 interface) to visually monitor the outputs on LED and set any input signals through switches. The tester is installed at an existing serial connection and offers easy testing as well as a loop-back connection test.It has male header for RS232 interface, providing easy access to all interface pins, allowing to perform tests during run time..
Features of RS232 Tester:
- Port Powered, No external power required.
- All three outputs visually displayed by LED.
- Loop-back test switch (Connects Transmit to Receive Pins).
- Input Switches to set any input state.
- Header allows access to all signals.
Applications of RS232 Tester:
- It is used in Robotics.
- It is used in 8051/AVR/ARM/PIC/Arduino/Raspberry-pi projects.
- Multiple DIY Projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: rs232 tester software, rs232 tester freeware, db9 rs232 tester, rs232 line tester, db9 mini tester, rs232 mini tester, rs422 tester, rs232 to rs422.