SB1650/50V/16A Schottky Barrier Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of Sb1650/50v/16a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 50V.
- Max. Continous Reverse Volt (Vr): 35V.
- Forward Continous Current (If): 16.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 5.0mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.75V.
Applications of Sb1650/50v/16a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- Ultra high speed switching.
- Voltage clamping.
- Protection circuit.
- Blocking diodes.
Also Searched as : diode online in india,rectifier diode,switching diode,SB1650 trigger diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: