1N5820 /20V /3A Schottky Barrier Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of 1n5820 /20v /3a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 20V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 14V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 3.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 2.0mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 0.475V.
Applications of 1n5820 /20v /3a Schottky Barrier Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : diode online in india,rectifier diode,switching diode,1N5819 trigger diode.