Screw Driver Set
A screwdriver is a hand-tool for turning screws. A typical screwdriver comprises: an approximately cylindrical handle of a size and shape to be held by a human hand; an axial shaft embedded in, and protruding from, the handle; and, a tip found at the end of the shaft, opposite the handle. The handle and shaft allow the screwdriver to be positioned and supported and, by rotating the handle, torque is applied to the tip via the screwdriver's shaft.
Features of Screw Driver Set:
- Magnetic screwdriver handle.
- Compact storage design, convenient to place and carry.
- Including 1 handle, 30 blades as follow:
- Heads Torex T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20 (cell phone, PC, hard drive, printer, Xbox, Xbox 360, shaver) 4 Heads Philips PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1 (Most common cross heads)
- Heads Straight 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 (Most common Straight heads)
- Heads Hex 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0 (model, bicycle, Engine, Guns).
- Heads Philip Z0, PZ1.
Applications of Screw Driver Set:
- Computer assembling/de-assembling.
- All electronic devices.
Also Searched as : buy screwdriver set, screwdrivers online,screwdriver types, 1 man 1 screwdriver, screwdrivers for electronics, impact screwdrivers, electronics screwdrivers.