SIM800L GPRS GSM Module MicroSIM Card Core BOard Quad-band TTL Serial Port
SIM800L GPRS GSM Module MicroSIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port
The SIM800L module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission. The SIM800L communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands. It also has built-in level translation, so it can work with microcontroller of higher voltage than 2.8V default. Besides, the board also supports A-GPS technique which is called mobile positioning and gets position by mobile network. This features make it can also be a tracker module.
Features of SIM800L GPRS GSM Module MicroSIM Card Core BOard Quad-band TTL Serial Port:
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm
- Micro SIM Card
Applications of SIM800L GPRS GSM Module MicroSIM Card Core BOard Quad-band TTL Serial Port:
- It is used in GSM based projects.
- It is used in GPS based projects.
- It is used in Robotics projects.
- It used in 8051/AVR/ARM/PIC/Arduino/Raspberry-pi based projects.
Also Searched as :sim800l gprsgsm module, sim800 gsm module, sim800gsm module price.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.