SMA Connector for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The SMA connectors are semi-precision coaxial RF connectors developed for coaxial cable with a screw type coupling mechanism. The connector has 50 Ω impedance. It is designed for use from DC to 18 GHz.
Features of SMA Connector.
- Light weight, compact and vibration proof design.
- Low cost commercial grade (Brass SMA) available in nickel or gold plating.
- Terminates to all standard flexible coaxial cables, low-loss (LMR) type cables and industry standard semi-rigid and conformable cables.
Applications of SMA Connector.
- Base stations
- These are used in different robotics applications.
- GSM based Electrical/Electronic project.
Also Searched as :SMA Connector, Buy SMA Connector,SMA Connector Price in India,Buy SMA Connector For Arduino,Buy SMA Connector For Robotics ,Buy SMA Connector For Raspberry Pi.