Soldering Iron 25 Watt - Low Quality
A 25 Watt Soldering Iron is a hand tool used in soldering. It supplies heat to melt the solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieved electrically, by passing an electric current (supplied through an electrical cord or battery cables) through a resistive heating element. Its fast heating, high quality mica heating unit provides thermal stability for long life. Anti-roll handle is heat- and inpact- resistant, with ribbed design for fingertip control. Two replaceable flat chisel tips for maximum heat flow. Use with acid core or silver solder for mechanical connections.
Basic solder techniques apply to low-temperature soldering. Pre-heating and tinning the parts with a small amount of solder helps to keep temperatures low during the joining process. Cleaning the solder iron tip with a light rub of the iron tip against a sponge slightly dampened with water keeps excess solder and contaminants away. A well-lit work area and easy access to the work surface allow dexterity and prevent fatigue. Practicing your soldering technique on junk components before doing actual work will help hone your skills, and allow you to enjoy the satisfaction of a job done right when it counts.
1. Attains full operating temperature in seconds.
2. Maintains content tip Temperature.
3. Low current leakage safe for use on delicate components.
4. Maximum heat treanfer efficiency.
5. Slide on replacable tops.
6. Cool grip polyproplene handle, sculptyred for firm grip-light weight and easy to use.
7. Durable elements designed for production line service.
8. Electronic soldering iron specially engineered for long lasting, Heavy duty service and production line use.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.