PreviousADC0809 8-Bit Microprocessor Compatible A/D Converters with 8-Channel Multiplexer
Text to Speech chip for SpeakJet - TTS256
The TTS256 is an 8-bit microprocessor programmed with letter-to-sound rules. This built-in algorithm allows for the automatic real-time translation of English ASCII characters into allophone addresses compatible with the Magnevation SpeakJet Speech Synthesizer IC. Combine this with the SpeakJet to build a complete text-to-speech solution.
- Narrow 28-pin DIP
- 0Companion chip to Magnevation SpeakJet and Savage Innovations SpeakGin
- Built in 600 Rule database
- 9600bps (8-N-1) serial interface (non-inverted TTL level)
- Generates speech codes from ASCII text
- Compatible with Arduino, Basic Stamp, OOPic, Pic, and any processor with serial output
Frequently Asked Question for Text to Speech chip for SpeakJet - TTS256
Q: What is the price for Text to Speech chip for SpeakJet -TTS256
A: Approx INR 1999 only
Q: Where to buy Text to Speech chip for SpeakJet -TTS256
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.