TIP31 NPN Transistor
The TIP31 is a standard type of NPN bipolar junction transistor used for medium power applications. TIP31 transistors are designated as TIP31A, TIP31B, and TIP31 to indicate increasing collector-base and collector-emitter breakdown voltage ratings. The TIP31 is packaged in a TO-220 case.
Features of TIP31 NPN Transistor:
- VCEO Collector-Emitter Voltage 40 V.
- VCBO Collector-Base Voltage 40 V.
- VEBO Emitter-Base Voltage 5 V.
- IC Collector Current - Continuous 3 A.
- TJ, TSTG Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -65 ~ 150 °C.
Applications of TIP31 NPN Transistor:
- It is used in amplifying & switching purposes.
- It is used in Robotics projects.
- It is used in DIY projects.