TL054 Enhanced JFET Quad Operational Amplifier
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
- Improved DC and AC Characteristics over the TL07x Family
- Input Offset Voltage: 5.5 mV
- Input Offset Current: 4 pA
- Input Bias Current: 2 pA
- Input Bias Current: 20 pA
- Common Mode Rejection: 84 dB
- Supply Current: 8.1 mA
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.