TL2575-05I Simple Step-Down Switching Voltage Regulators
The TL2575 and TL2575HV greatly simplify the design of switching power supplies by conveniently providing all the active functions needed for a step-down (buck) switching regulator in an integrated circuit. Accepting a wide input voltage range of up to 60 V (HV version) and available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, or an adjustable-output version, the TL2575 and TL2575HV have an integrated switch capable of delivering 1 A of load current, with excellent line and load regulation.
Features of TL2575-05I Simple Step-Down Switching Voltage Regulators:
- Fixed 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and 15-V Options With ±5% Regulation (Max) Over Line, Load.
- Adjustable Option With a Range of 1.23 V to 37 V (57 V for HV Version) and ±4% Regulation (Max) Over Line, Load.
- Specified 1-A Output Current.
- Wide Input Voltage Range…4.75 V to 40 V.
- (60 V for HV Version).
- 52-kHz (Type) Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator.
- TTL Shutdown Capability With 50-µA (Type) Standby Current.
- High Efficiency…as High as 88% (Type).
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection With Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting.
Applications of TL2575-05I Simple Step-Down Switching Voltage Regulators:
- Simple High-Efficiency Step-Down(Buck).
- Pre-Regulators for Linear Regulators.
- On-Card Switching Regulators.
- Positive-to-Negative Converters(Buck-Boost).
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: tl2575 datasheet, tl2575 33, tl2575 5, tps54240, tps54331, tps54620, tl2575hv, tps54060.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.