CD4541 Oscillator Programmable Timer
TPIC6A596 8-bit Shift Register
The TPIC6A596 is a SIPO (serial input & parallel output) type monolithic, high-voltage, high-current power logic 8-bit shift register designed for use in systems that require relatively high load power. Each channel can sink 150mA continuous, 500mA max.
Features of TPIC6A596 8-Bit Shift Register:
- Supply voltage: 4.5-5.5 V
- Input voltage: 0.15 - 0.85 V
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Enhanced Cascading for Multiple Stages
- All Registers Cleared With Single Input
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating temperature: -40 to +125 C.
Applications of TPIC6A596 8-Bit Shift Register:
- It is used in different embedded system projects.
- Robotics projects for converting from serial to parallel.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: tpic6a596 data, tpic6b595, tpic6a595, tpic6c596, tpic6595, tpic6c595, using the tpic6b595 shift register.