TSOP1738 Sensor Metal for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
The TSOP 1738 is a member of IR remote control receiver series. This IR sensor module consists of a PIN diode and a pre amplifier which are embedded into a single package. The output of TSOP is active low and it gives +5V in off state. When IR waves, from a source, with a centre frequency of 38 kHz incident on it, its output goes low.
Features of TSOP 1738 Sensor Metal:
- Carrier frequency: 38KHZ.
- Improved shielding against electrical.
- Low field disturbance.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low.
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Continuous data transmission possible (1200 bit/s).
- Suitable burst length ≥10 cycles/burst.
Applications of TSOP 1738 Sensor Metal:
- DIY projects.
- Robotics projects.
- Arduino projects.
- Raspberry-Pi projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : tsop1738 works with, tsop1738 data sheet, tsop1738 pdf, tsop1738 sensor, tsop1738, tsop1738 ir sensor, tsop1738 infrared sensor, tsop1738 price.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.