2 Channel 12V Relay Module
The module has one relay which works on 12V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 3V or 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, and motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by the RED Led.
Features of 2 Channel 12V Relay Module:
- LED Indication of Relay ON.
- Direct input from 3-5V Microcontroller for relay control.
- Output terminal for relay contacts.
- Provision of 2x3 pin male header for wire connection.
- Powered from external 12V or from male header.
Applications of 2 Channel 12V Relay Module:
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: relay circuit, electrical relay, relay operation, circuit breaker, relay datasheet.