UF1003 200V 1A Ultra Fast Recovery Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction with high speed switching capacity.
Features of UF1003 200V 1A Ultra Fast Recovery Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 200V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 140V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.0V.
- Reverse Recovery Time (Trr): 50ns.
Applications of UF1003 200V 1A Ultra Fast Recovery Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : UF1003 Fast recovery diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.