ULN2003 Linear integrated Circuit
The ULN2003 devices are high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for Simplified Block Diagram switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
Images/Pinout of ULN2003 Linear Integrated Circuit
Features of ULN2003 Linear Integrated Circuit:
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 50V.
- Peak Current output: 500mA.
Applications of ULN2003 Linear Integrated Circuit:
- 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output).
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V.
- Output Clamp Diodes.
- Relay-Driver Applications.
- Motor Driver Application.
- Stepper Motor Driver.
- DIY Projects needing high current drive.
Also Searched as :uln2003 circuit,uln2003 integrated circuit,uln2003 arduino,uln2003 working,what is the use of uln2003 ic.