USB to TTL(Rx, Tx) Converter for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
USB to TTL Bridge is the easiest method to connect USB to TTL signal to PC via USB ideal for microcontroller board. The control circuit for the module is based on PL2303 circuit which makes it a full duplex USB to TTL converter. The PL-2303 operates as a bridge between one USB port and one standard RS232 Serial port. The two large on-chip buffers accommodate data flow from two different buses.
Product Image of USB To TTL(Rx, Tx) Converter
Features of USB To TTL(Rx, Tx) Converter
- Fully compliant with USB Specification v1.1 and USB CDC v1.1.
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Supports Remote wake-up and power management .
- 256-bytes buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow .
- Supports default ROM or external EEPROM for device configuration .
- On-chip USB transceiver .
- On-chip crystal oscillator running at 12MHz .
- Supports Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, XP, Windows CE3.0, CE .NET, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Designed for Windows XP/2000 Certified Logo Drivers.
- USB-IF Logo Compliant with TID 10240590.
- 28-Pin SSOP package.
KIT CONTENT of USB To TTL(Rx, Tx) Converter
- USB To TTL(Rx, Tx) Converter.
- Female to Female Jumper wire x 5.
Also Searched as: USB to TTL, USB to ttl concerter, Buy USB to TTL converter Onine, USB to ttl converter India.