Wired Control Robot Arm Kit
Wired Control Robot Arm Kit with USB Interface
The robotic arm is a type of mechanical arm, usually programmable, with similar functions to a human arm; the arm may be the sum total of the mechanism or may be part of a more complex robot. The links of such a manipulator are connected by joints allowing either rotational motion (such as in an articulated robot) or translational (linear) displacement. The links of the manipulator can be considered to form a kinematic chain. The terminus of the kinematic chain of the manipulator is called the end effectors and it is analogous to the human hand.
Features of Wired Control Robot Arm Kit With USB Interface:
- Wrist motion of 120 degrees.
- An extensive elbow range of 300 degrees.
- Base rotation of 270 degrees.
- Base motion of 180 degrees.
- Vertical reach of 15 inches.
- Horizontal reach of 12.6 inches.
- Lifting capacity of 100g.
Applications of Wired Control Robot Arm Kit With USB Interface:
- It is used in wired robotics.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : Wired robot.