XBee 2MW Wire Antenna - Series 2C
XBee Pro Long Range Wireless Module (wire antenna)
XBee Pro 802.15.4 OEM RF module is used for long range communication. It has range of 1600 meters in line of sight or 90 meters in indoors or urban area. It is used for embedded solutions providing wireless end-point connectivity to devices. This is an ideal module for robots to PC or robots to robots communication.
Features of XBee Pro Long Range Wireless Module (Wire Antenna).
- S2 / Multipoint network topologies.
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment.
- 900 furlong - range deployment.
- Fully interoperable with other Digi Drop – in.
- Serial Data Interface - 3.3V CMOS UART.
- Configuration Method - API or AT Commands, local or over-the-air.
- Networking products, including gateways, device.
- Adapters and extenders.
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules.
- Low-power sleep modes.
- Multiple antenna options.
- Industrial temperature rating (- 40º C to 85º C).
Applications of XBee Pro Long Range Wireless Module (Wire Antenna).
- Low level Device Networking.
- Multiple Device Control.
- DIY projects requiring Wireless data transmission in small locality.
Also searched as:xbee wireless module, xbee 2mw wire antenna, xbee wireless kit, xbee 1mw wire antenna, how to wire xbee to arduino, how to use xbee wireless, xbee 2mw wire antenna series 2, xbee wire antenna.