XBee Zigbee Shield (Arduino Compatible)
This shield (an Expansion Board without XBee module) is a compliant solution designed to meet low - cost, low - power wireless sensor networks with special needs. The module is easy to use, low power consumption, and the provision of critical data between devices reliable transmission. As the innovative design, XBee - PRO can be in the range 2 - 3 times beyond the standard ZigBee modules. XBee - PRO modules work in the ISM 2.4 GHz frequency band. The Max Stream's XBee (1 mW) Zigbee module is pin-compatible.
Features of XBee Zigbee Shield:
- On-board 3.3V regulator to cleanly power your XBee, up to 250 mA.
- Level shifting circuitry means that its trivial to connect it to 5 V circuitry such as an ROBOMART'S development boards without risk of damage.
- 10 - pin 2 mm sockets included to protect the modem and allow easy swapping, upgrading or recycling.
- All the commonly used pins are brought out along the edge, making it easy to breadboard or wire up.
- Works with XBee series 1 and 2 as well as Series 1 & 2 Pro modules.
Applications of XBee Zigbee Shield:
- Used to easy connection of XBee modules to breadboard or proto board.
- Used to convenient way to mount the XBee module away from the micro-controller.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: xbee shield india, xbee shield schematic, xbee shield tutorial, xbee shield datasheet, arduino xbee shield schematic, xbee shield arduino uno, xbee shield pinout, xbee shield arduino.